Bloxygen protects your investment. It preserves your epoxy resin and extends it's shelf life. Using powerful but safe gas, Bloxygen will allow you to store leftover paint, stain or finishes as long as you want. Bloxygen works on anything that is sensitive to oxygen or moisture when stored. In fact, it preserves wine, food, varnish, paint, finishes and your other supplies that thicken, harden, turn brown, skin-over or otherwise perish.
It's called Bloxygen (blocks-a-jen),short for "blocks oxygen." Bloxygen uses a ultra-pure argon gas, collected from our air. While safe and natural, it is also extremely powerful as a preservative.
• oil-based paint • varnish • polyurethanes • catalysts • photo chemicals • tung oil • wood fillers • urethanes • stains • gunpowder • marine coatings • printing chemicals • sign paints • fuel additive • auto body chemicals • coffee beans • polyurethane glue • epoxy resin • wine and hops • cooking oils • seeds
Use Bloxygen every time the container is opened and closed. Use Bloxygen from the start, leftovers that have already been damaged by oxygen or moisture will most likely thicken again.
1. USE Safety Glasses.
2. Twist the extension tube into the tip.
3. While holding the lid closely, insert tube under the lid and spray inside the
container to replace the oxygen and avoid any splash.
4. Spray 2 full seconds for quarts and 4 full seconds for gallons.
5. Close the lid immediately to seal in the heavy gas.
REMEMBER: you are replacing the oxygen inside the container with Bloxygen. Spray into the smallest opening possible AND close immediately to trap the gas inside!