SHIPPING Policies and Procedures:
- FREE shipping to the continental US on most items.
- HA, AK, APO, US Territories EXCLUDED
- SAME DAY or next business day!
- Small kits are shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day
- Multiple items and larger kits (6, 8, 12, 20, 30 and 40 Lt) are shipped UPS Ground 2-5 day
- Bulk order/wholesale purchases are drop shipped via Ground Freight
- Pre-Sale items will ship as soon as inventory is restocked. (Next business day)
PLEASE provide an accurate and complete shipping address, phone number and email address is required.
NO PO Boxes or RR's .
If USPS or UPS can not verify your address, I will make only 1 attempt to contact you for additional information.
Please use a commercial address when possible and list business name and contact name.
**If you receive a damaged shipment, photograph all sides of unopened package, label and the contents. Contact us immediately for instructions at EcoPoxyUS@gmail.com**Free US shipping DOES NOT include:
- Alaska, Hawaii, US territories or APO. (contact us for rates)
- Outside the US 48 states.(contact us for rates)
- Non-deliverable addresses, PO Boxes, Outside/extended rural route areas
- Address corrections by UPS due to insufficient info provided by buyer
- Returned or refused packages (see return/refund policies)
If there's a problem with your order or delivery, please contact us at 404-889-6849. We are happy to help. We can not accept returns or exchanges of any epoxy resin products. Epoxy resin sales are considered final. (SEE RESTRICTIONS) For packages refused on delivery or returned as 'not deliverable' will be responsible for all shipping costs + a 15% re-stocking fee. Products must be received within 15 days of sale, sealed, unopened, undamaged and in new condition to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be processed after qualified items are inspected and approved. The full purchase price less all shipping cost and restocking fee will be credited to the original form of payment. (credit card, PayPal, etc...)
Buyer assumes all risks. Lost or damaged returns will not be eligible for a refund. Out going parcels are fully insured through our private insurance company. Insurance does NOT cover damages or loss during return shipping.* .
DOT regulated quantities of epoxy resin are classified as hazardous materials. Proper shipping requires UPS HAZMAT Certification, special packaging guidelines and materials. Shipped via ground transportation, in most quantities, and by domestic air (in small quantities) within the US. Some quantities do have additional restrictions both domestic and international. Some countries ban these materials from entering their borders We do not ship outside of North America